So I think the title is pretty self-explanatory. Dudes, c’mon… get some new material. I’m on to you…
Here are six lies guys have told me…
- “I can’t date anyone right now. I really need to work on myself.” Oh, ok. That’s why when I came over to your house you had another girl in your bed. You’re right, that doesn’t count.
- “There’s really nothing special about you.” Right. Because it’s how un-special I am that initially attracted you to me so much that you hit on me, got my number, texted me non-stop for weeks, traveled hours to visit me and then dated me? Makes perfect sense.
- “Sorry, I’m just really busy with work.” I think we know all about this one, ladies and gents.
- “I just don’t want a relationship right now.” Ok, so now I understand why we have only been dating each other and acting like a couple for the last year. I wonder what a relationship is like.
- “I can honestly say that you are not good enough for me.” That would explain why you were practically begging me to date you 24-hours earlier and crying like a little bitch.
- “In a few years you’ll think about me…” Who?